Our services at Setif, Inc. are designed to focus on various issues of substance abuse and mental health. We have professional staff that are experienced to assist each client by addressing their needs.
Level I Out Patient Treatment
Level II.1 Intensive Out Patient Treatment
Level 0.5 – Early Intervention (DWI/DUI Evaluation
Services we Offer
- Group Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Family Support and Individual Counselling
- Educational Services
- Drug and alcohol Education
- DUI/DWI Education
- Outpatient Treatment
- Prevention Services for
- Children and Teenagers
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Assessment and Evaluation
- MVA 3 hours alcohol Class/Drivers Improvement Program
You will receive assistance in evaluating individual needs and any type of services that may be required. We know how much it means to help reshape your life for the better and the lives of your loved ones, and that is why we only work with reliable as well as screened personnel with criminal background check and a wealth of experience.
We appreciate our clients for giving us the opportunity to serve them and we recognize that coming to Setif, Inc. is a choice, which we will always cherish and depend on forever.
Fees and Payment Options
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Cash Payment based on sliding scale
- DSS referred clients must provide DSS letter stating DSS intention to pay. Absence of DSS letter of intent to pay for the services, clients will be responsible to pay for the services received.