Our services at Setif, Inc. are designed to focus on various issues of substance abuse and mental health. We have professional staff that are experienced to assist each client by addressing their needs.
Level I Out Patient Treatment
Level 0.5 – Early Intervention (DWI/DUI Evaluation
Services we Offer
- Group Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Family Support and Individual Counselling
- Drug and alcohol Education
- DUI/DWI Education
- Outpatient Treatment
- Assessment and Evaluation
Fees and Payment Options
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Cash Payment based on sliding scale
- DSS referred clients must provide DSS letter stating DSS intention to pay. Absence of DSS letter of intent to pay for the services, clients will be responsible to pay for the services received.